5.10.2012

I can see clearly now


Yes, summer is almost within our reach, the rain clouds are clearing and that means time for new sunglasses! Now, if you're anything like me, you will go through at least 4 pairs of sunglasses throughout the warmer months. Between purse scratches and accidentally sitting/stepping on them, they meet their end much too soon. Taking this into consideration, I generally do not like to spend very much on them. Aldo Accessories to the rescue! I couldn't believe the cuteness found in so many pairs in one location. Can't choose between tortoise shell and mint? Not a big deal when the the frames are colour-blocked. Pastels are definitely not just for spring this year. Peach ombre, yes please. I am in serious like with this pair, that shows just a touch of peach on the inside of the arms. Oh, and did I mention each pair is a measly $12.00?


J.

No comments:

Post a Comment