12.17.2011

It’s All About the New Girl

I have had a huge girl crush on Zooey Deschanel for years now. I admit it. I’ve fallen for her cute smile, her quirky attitude, and of course her amazing sense of style. So when her presence began gracing the small screen on FOX’s New Girl, I couldn’t help but tune in just to see what her character Jess would be wearing.

My favourite outfit so far is this ruffle and polka dot combo. I must tell you, I searched high and low for a similar skirt and was surprised to discover that there are just not enough polka dots in this world. I did however find a blouse akin to Zooey’s which I think evokes just the right amount of sexy librarian: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/blouses/light-of-dawn-top-in-sky-blue

In the most recent Christmas episode, Zooey wore this exact dress also from Modcloth: http://www.modcloth.com/shop/dresses/crystal-snowflakes-dress. However, I think it’s the accent pieces that really make this dress sparkle. There are a vast array of gold headbands and gorgeous vintage belts on Etsy to pick from. I personally love this snazzy red piece for the upcoming holidays.

It is my hope that Zooey (and Jess) keep dazzling my eyes with even more hourglass shapes and dorky hotness. She is definitely a Pretty Things idol that will likely make future appearances right here. Stay tuned and get yourself some coloured tights!


L.

No comments:

Post a Comment